Note this articles describes methods for topic creation that may not be present in certain configurations. If you have any questions please contact your Attensa customers success specialist.
There are several ways to create a topic in Attensa:
- In the "Content Admin" tab select +Topic
- In the Discovery tab select "Create Topic"
- In the Discovery tab create a topic from Search
- In the MyTopics view select the + sign in "Topics I own" And from there it will be the same as creating a topic from "Content Admin" tab
- In MyTopics create a topic from a search
Note: You have to have the role of administrator or topic Creator to be able to create topics. Only Administrators can create Topics in the "Content Admin" tab